Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Earth Fare and Food City deals that I got...


FOOD CITY:
While I was in Food City once I signed up for the Food City Kids Club. About every month or so I can go and get FREE or cheap items. This month I got:
  • FREE 16 oz. beverage from the deli
  • FREE kiwi
  • FREE 16 oz. milk
  • (I also had a coupon for a FREE string cheese but they were out!!) :(
  • I didn't have a coupon for the salad dressing but I needed it for dinner and it was only a $1

EARTH FARE:

If you sign up for the Earth Fare newsletter then you get coupons every Wednesday in your email for FREE or cheap items. Last week it was a FREE 16 oz. bag of frozen blueberries...YUM!! To get the item free you had to make a purchase, even if it's a pack of gum! I needed pasta for spaghetti sauce that night..it was $1.99...more than I would usually spend on pasta but it was organic and I did get the blueberries free so it wasn't a total rip-off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment