Thursday, February 11, 2010

Great Times and Great Food!!





Headed over to Elizabethton today. I wanted to check out the United Grocery Outlet, go to Captain D's for lunch (since Johnson City doesn't have one anymore), and visit with friends.

I was not disappointed with my trip!! Little Bit and I signed up for the Captain D's "D's Club" before we went. When we signed up they sent us both an email for a FREE 2 piece Chicken dinner with 2 hush puppies and our choice of side...AWESOME!! Between the 2 of us we got: 4 jumbo chicken fingers, an order of french fries, an order of macaroni and cheese, 4 hush puppies, and a drink for a whopping $1.85!! Little Bit only ate one of her chicken fingers so she can have the other for dinner!! The staff and manager at Captain D's were beyond friendly and came by to check on us. We will definitely be back!!

After getting full, we headed to the United Grocery Outlet. I have one word for this place...WOW!! I bought everything in the picture for $7.06 plus tax!! I have added the United Grocery Outlet to my list of favorite bargain places!!

Thanks, Jessica for introducing me to the United Grocery Outlet and to the staff and manager at Captain D's for putting up with us (3 adults and 8 kids)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment